Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Big 2!

My baby is two.

It can't be.

There should be a rule against it.

Just yesterday, he looked like this, and ate every 73 minutes without fail.

Just ask my girls, he put them through the ringer and they did their best to keep up. They still haven't recovered.

Now, he's a walking, talking, little guy, who loves anything with wheels that can potentially go really fast or crash into something else.

We celebrated his birthday with Lightening McQueen, TowMater, and some hungry kids looking for cake.





Needless to say, the cake was a hit. Max had 2 pieces, one chocolate and one vanilla. He cleaned every spec of icing off of both pieces and left the cake. He's more like me than I thought...

Ok, and for your 3rd birthday, because I know you can't stay two forever, no matter how much I wish, just stay as sweet as you are today (minus the temper tantrums if that can be arranged).

Piece of cake.

2 comments:

Bryan and Jonathan said...

Happy Birthday Max!!

{The Tresslers} said...

It was a good time!!! Happy birthday!!