Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Christmas 2008 Rewind


It's been a busy couple of weeks. And there has been absolutely no time for blogging. We had a great holiday. It was a big day for dress-up, cars and trucks.

There are still a few toys I still need to find the directions for to figure out where the freakin batteries go. I need a map. And the Energizer Bunny should be ashamed. I should buy stock...or maybe not, economic climate and all, just toys without batteries. There's a novel idea...you listen' Santa.








I have some really cute pics of Ava's Christmas program, but unfortunately, I cannot get them to upload. If I try again, I may have to punch the computer or Chris if it doesn't work.
I don't need the frustration.
Here's to a happy and healthy 2009, with as little aggravation as possible!

1 comment:

{The Tresslers} said...

Especially those dumb little watch batteries that cost WAY TOO MUCH and last for 3 days!!! UGH!!!!

I really need to get those baby clothes from you....56 days is freaking me out.