Monday, February 2, 2009

Point of View

Ninny got Ava a camera for her third birthday. She used it quite a bit at first and then forgot about it.

But, with my new obsession, Ava has also picked her camera habit back up. The coolest thing is that I can download her pictures and look at life from her point of view.

And sure enough, just like mine, most are trash but there are a few good ones mixed in. Here were some of the keepers from the past year.












I am usually the one behind the camera, so this is a nice change!
And don't worry...some posts focused on Max coming up later this week.

3 comments:

{The Tresslers} said...

Your hair looks so short in some of the pics. I love that I made Ava's camera!! Those are some pretty old pictures but they are so much fun to see the flashback! She's got some talent!!

Brooke said...

I just got it cut last week, so actually it is that short now!!!

Nance228 said...

My fave is the one of the baby doll. Its so... artistic. :)