
For leaves to change, the sun to set earlier and the weather to get cooler. It's also time for me to make my annual blog appearance. Apparently, I only turn over the camera to Chris when it's time to carve pumpkins.
Here's Ava giving Chris some type of jack-o-lantern gang sign and Max is trying to get to the guts of our orange victim.

And then this was happy Ava right before she stuck her hand in the pumpkin. When you bite your nails and you get pumpkin guts on them, it must burn like a son-of-a-b.

I won't show you the unhappy carver -
I'm thinkin I'm on to something...instead of that "no-bite" stuff for nails, I'll just have her stick her hands in hollow pumpkins as a deterrent.
I should call Burt's Bees...
2 comments:
Where is the pic of the finished pumpkin?? I'm hoping to get that done tomorrow night (we're running out of time!).
Hey Nordais...I miss ya! Where've ya been???
Post a Comment