
So this year I tried to bribe Max to be Mickey Mouse, but he was having none of it. Actually, come to think of it, I bribed Ava to be Minnie Mouse with a pair of shiny, jewel encrusted patent leather shoes. I need to rethink my strategy for next year.
Max ended up as a "Race Car Man" since it was ridiculous that I expected him coordinate with his sister.
Ava wore the ears but refused to wear the black paint that gave her the cutest little mouse nose. So I whined and complained and retold the story of the year Gigi dressed Ninny and I up like clowns complete with full face paint in sub-zero temperatures.
"When Ninny and I were kids, we trick-or-treated several nights and we lived in the middle of nowhere, so you had to drive from house to house..." And on and on I went. I think she even said I was fibbing at one point.
Face paint, car heat and 20 below temps, it's no wonder Ninny and I have an unhealthy fear of clowns.


Max was very happy NOT to be Mickey.

2 comments:
That race car suit is so awesome...Max looks thrilled! And Minnie mouse is adorable (even sans cute little black nose). I would've done the same though, and would've lost... so I hear ya sister. I thought WE were the ones in charge? Geesh.
Uh clowns...I still have nightmares.
Post a Comment