This was the snow about 8:00 this morning...so I went downstairs to upload photos. When I came back up, the storm had officially "kicked-in".
I'll post more later today. It's getting worse by the minute. Twenty inches by tonight.
I'm going to go back to bed to do some shopping...
UPDATE 10:45am:
Purchased a shower curtain and a quilt on clearance online at Target...it's been a successful morning picking up some new things for the new house.
As for the snow, it still sucks. Here was 9:30...
And then 10:30...
Looking better, right?
And this was the shower curtain for the kids bath, just in case you were curious...
Off to put some soup together for lunch...
UPDATE 2:15pm:
People (me) are starting to get a little squirrel-ly. I put Cars on to pacify the children, we shall see how long the peace lasts...
The snow at 12:30...the blizzard is here...
And now at 2:00pm it seems we have hit a small reprive...before the next round...notice the split rail in the front yard...what's left of it.








2 comments:
OOooooh, I wish we were within walking distance! Soup would go so nicely with our grilled cheese and ham sandwiches!!! We're having lasagna for dinner...care to join us?? The jeep would totally get you here!!!
I can't believe I'm missing this!!! Did you get the fish carpet too...I think it's cute!
Post a Comment