LOVE IT!!! I'm so hiring you to design my next house!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE your new dining room! Ok, did I say LOVE enough..I don't think so...LOVE IT!!!!
Thanks ladies!!! And Krisy... I am available for consulting!
LOVE!! So gorgeous, just like you. <3
I second Krisy. Get your butt over here and start decorating (or atleast fix all my mistakes!).That is GORGEOUS!! Love love love those curtains!!! You are sooo talented!!ps. can I come to dinner??
Post a Comment
5 comments:
LOVE IT!!! I'm so hiring you to design my next house!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE your new dining room! Ok, did I say LOVE enough..I don't think so...LOVE IT!!!!
Thanks ladies!!! And Krisy... I am available for consulting!
LOVE!! So gorgeous, just like you. <3
I second Krisy. Get your butt over here and start decorating (or atleast fix all my mistakes!).
That is GORGEOUS!! Love love love those curtains!!! You are sooo talented!!
ps. can I come to dinner??
Post a Comment