Sunday, September 5, 2010

Too cool for school...


Breakfast: Chocolate Chip Oatmeal (I ran out of eggs...her standard is a poached egg over bread).

Notice the cool outfit, which I got a "Mom...this is the perfect outfit for the first day of school."  I realize that will never happen again...but it's recorded here.
Hah!


Aunt Laura is visiting from TN. 

Notice a resemblance...at all?!?!


Apparently there is a "too early for pictures" for Max. 

At the bus stop was STILL too early.  He got into this photo by accident.


This one is going to get edited... and then end up on a wall in the house.


Btw... I wasn't the only one with a huge camera at the bus stop...


And the story of the day came from her gym class.

"Mom...there's an orange cone outside the bathroom in the gym and when you go to the bathroom, you have to move the cone away from the door.  Then when you come back out you have to move the cone back to the door and do 5 push-ups. So... I am not going to the bathroom in gym."

Hope everyone had a great 1st day!

1 comment:

{The Tresslers} said...

Such a little beauty!! Happy first day! (love the bathroom story...I don't blame her. That sounds like way too much work to pee!)