Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Best Toys are Invented


I know, I know. Long time, no blog. But with the remarkably long days of summer, I have a hard time committing myself to doing anything behind the computer, even the 9-5 job.

Anyway, progress continues on Chris's new jeep and it just got some fancy, new, mud-loving shoes. Lucky jeep.

The cast-offs turned out to be an amazingly entertaining evening for Ava and Max.

Who needs Toys'R'us when you got huge rubber rings laying around?!?!?





Note to Moms everywhere. Tire...it does not come off of kids or clothes.

No matter how much you soak either of them!

2 comments:

{The Tresslers} said...

Good to know... Very entertaining though. You can't beat that!!!

Bryan and Jonathan said...

Oh no!! It was a good idea at the time though. Can you make one a tire swing? I had one growing up - loads of fun. I think the black guck washes away in the rain eventually.