
We had our second annual family reunion on my side of the family in June at the picturesque Bear Valley State Park. Pappy Dean has six brothers and sisters, so there were Aunts, Uncles and Cousins (1st and 2nd) galore. Here were some shots of Chris in the stream with the kids.

The stream is so tranquil...and only about 5 minutes from Gigi and Papa's house!
Amy...are the wheels turning for October?!?



How about now?

Miss Ava after her picnic feast of deviled eggs. I counted 5 that she ate while I was looking. Oh and there was that half box of chocolate donuts she ate with Papa when they
thought I wasn't looking...


Max and Papa watching the big kids play... and Gigi helping Max with his balance.


Everyone had a great time in the Great Outdoors of Bear Valley. It's was nice to spend the day in a place so organic and green.
Even the playground toys were made of wood!
3 comments:
That looks so beautiful and peaceful out there!! Your parents are so lucky to live among all that!!
Um, how was Ava's belly after her dinner of deviled eggs and donuts? Oi...
Heather said that I should check your blog out! Oh my! The wheels are spinning not just turning! Watch out...I might never want to leave that place!
But eating sweet food makes her more sweet, right!?!
Post a Comment