Thursday, July 17, 2008

Aunt Laura Rocks!

In like the coolest venacular of the word.

Last week, me and my two Heathers went to see Billy Joel at Hershey Stadium. Aunt Laura who is apparently connected to someone on every tour (she has a very cool job as a tour accountant but not always glamorous, at least that what she tells me.)got us three tickets to the concert.
We were on the guest list.

That's right, guest list.

Coconut (Heather T.) was the photojournalist for our girls' night out. Check out our 8th row center stage seats!

Oh, yeah and here she is with Snoop...she's gonna kill me for posting this...

Told ya, connected!
And just for Heather...Can I put that in the coconut?

2 comments:

{The Tresslers} said...

I wholeheartedly agree...AUNT LAURA ROCKS!!!! Thanks for a great time!!

Um, and I'm just wondering, where is the final picture of the evening of the coconut monkey ensemble that I threw together in the heat of the moment??

-Coconut, aka., Heather T.

Bryan and Jonathan said...

So cool!! I want more pics!