Thursday, September 25, 2008

All the Leaves Are Brown...

Well, not quite.

Techincally, Fall/Autumn arrived on Monday and cooler weather is just around the corner. Around here, it's still in the mid to upper 70s most days which is just fine by me. The longer I can store up the Vitamin D and put off cold, dreary days, the better.

It's jean weather, which means I go on a never ending quest for the perfect pair of jeans. I have a few favorites but none that I would take to a deserted island or anything. If you've got a go to pair, let me know what they are. Most likely I've had my a** in a pair of them at some point but if I haven't I'll give them a whirl.

Gigi and Papa's house is 97% done, so this weekend I will try to get some updated photos on here. Here were some from two weeks ago...


We have our annual photo session with Amy coming up in a couple of weeks. I told Ava to get all her mean faces out now... this is 4 year old mean.

1 comment:

{The Tresslers} said...

That's one angry face!! Love the house!! So sad we're going to miss pics in the mountains :(