That pretty much describes "our" family photographer.
We had a session two weekends ago with Amy at Gigi and Papa house, a real mountain experience if you will.
Amy has an amazing eye and unbelievable patience. Our friends the Taylors and the Frys also joined in the session. So, five little people all with their own agendas (moms too) would be a challenge for most, not Amy.
She lets kids be kids, and in the process, captures what I think is the true spirit of each child.
Click here for the sneak peak of Ava and Max's session.
Thank you Amy! We love you!
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Now, that is a way to make a girl cry! Thanks--I adore your kids and family. Now, you just introduced me to a few new kids to adore. They were fun. Can't wait to share them all with all of you. Thanks for making this girl feel good! :)
Oh, I'm so jealous...
So i totally just got to look at the proofs thank to Heather, i would spend 1million dollars if those were my kids, what amazing beautiful kids you have. I don't know how your going to choose!
Krisy you are so sweet!!! I just now that some sweet babies are going to find their way to you and Luke. Hang in there!
Post a Comment