Monday, December 8, 2008

Did I mention I got a new camera...


And I really need to read the manual and get the "dummies" book for this baby.

I have never had this much fun shooting pictures in such low light.

Because we live in a cave. Just ask Chris.

I have an aversion to direct light.I am known as "the bat".

It's a term of endearment. Really.

Here are my two hams and one unwilling participant. She could hardly keep her eyes open...





I can't imagine how much fun I'll have when we actually go outside...in real light.

And I am fairly certain I am NOT doing this camera justice...but it's fun.

3 comments:

{The Tresslers} said...

I'm just catching up with your Tday post and new camera! Congrats! It looks like it takes some awesome pics!! If you can use any more models, I know where I can find two more!

The PAPA said...

Plenty of pictures at the top of the mountain. lots of big rocks,once the engineering crew gets the road built....

Brooke said...

I love that dad is calling himself...The PAPA!