Friday, March 27, 2009

Kids Say the Funniest Things...


There is no shortage of funny in our house.

In fact, almost everyday, someone says something that I have to call someone about.

Here's some of the crack-ups from the past month...

Dalmatian Army – This is where I dropped off my clothes after I cleaned out my closet – Max

Wipe-on Butter – This would be butter in the tub, compared to the spray-on variety – Ava

Tinky Tuncks – This was an attempt to say Stinky Skunks, quickly and in succession - Max

Butt Money – The change that falls out of your pocket when you sit on the sofa– Ava

[I know...I still have tears in my eyes from that one]

Although, these still don't top Texas Tiny Phil.

2 comments:

{The Tresslers} said...

The girls love them some butt money to fill their purses! Man I miss your kids...they crack me up!!

Teach Me. Lead Me. Inspire Me. said...

I had to stop by to see what was the latest with your kids. Seriously, those are so stinkin cute! :) I think I'll have my little man come read the blog and see if it cracks him up too! I am sure it will.