Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Long Time, No Blog

We haven't disappeared, just that time of the year when I would rather be outside than stuck behind a PC for the 10th hour today.
Some photos from the past couple of weekend enjoying the outdoors with friends...

Don't expect weekly posts this summer, I don't think I have the discipline to pull it off or I have taken an axe to my hard drive. The later is very, very possible...

I mean, does this look like a woman with discipline and resolve when the weather is balmy and the drinks are cold?
I think not.

4 comments:

{The Tresslers} said...

Fix me one of those cold drinks... I'll be right over!

Nance228 said...

I'll help you clean out your liquor cabinent after Nilly comes out. :)

Bryan and Jonathan said...

My god Brooke, that camera is awesome! You can't keep us from those beautiful kids all summer! I demand posts! :) jk, i'm just as bad except I post during work. I would never post if it meant that I had to do it later. so much work! ;)

Nana said...

Great pics...will miss your blogs!