Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Relaxation


We went here this weekend...notice how happy my toes look. They get that way around sand.

Our hosts, lovely people aren't they? They have a girl and a boy...

And these two...they have 3 boys...

And these two...is was his birthday. They have two girls and a boy...

And of course us...
He looks relaxed, right?!

Now if you're doing the math, that's 8 adults with a total of 10 kids between them and not one in sight for 200 miles.

Who wouldn't be relaxed?


And if you count the wine bottles on the table just in front of me, relaxation was inevitable.

A great weekend with great friends!

4 comments:

{The Tresslers} said...

You look tan and happy... now I'm jealous!

Nance228 said...

Nice. That's a lot of damn kids. Don't you people have anything better to do than procreate? :)

Brooke said...

You don't have to be jealous...we can recreate this in Lewes!

The Witcoski's said...

What about me?? Jealousy is inevitable. I need at least 10 more months before I can be that relaxed and happy! Next summer??