Monday, September 21, 2009

All we do is work!

Kindergarten isn't all Ava thought it would be. It's more. Much more. Work that is.

According to her, her main reason for disliking school at this point is this - there is no playing and way too much work.

I assured her, that Kindergarten is way more fun than actual work, so enjoy it now. Mommy is starting to wish she was in Kindergarten.

This pic was obviously taken on the first day of school - before we had all the details - notice the smile. Max is just annoyed I have my camera out again.

It's getting better, so keep your fingers crossed that we start to like our "work"!

1 comment:

{The Tresslers} said...

Congrats to Ava and her first weeks of Kinder! Yes, it's work I guess to a 5 year old but man, what I wouldn't give to have those types of responsibilities again.

Is Max picking his nose? He cracks me up!