Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The Big 5


From this sweet little face to this...

...sweet face.

It's the exact same look. I'm biting my lip...I really don't want to cry. I spent 20 minutes looking at a disc of baby pictures and I am on the verge of a complete and utter meltdown.

Anyway, we celebrated a couple of weekends ago with family and friends the big 5!

People, this was the best $175 I ever spent. It looks like a soft jail for kids...and it was! An entire afternoon of entertainment for 15 kids!


A few more shots of Ava & friends...



These are the two most likely to end up in jail...





Thanks to everyone for sharing in the special day!

2 comments:

{The Tresslers} said...

Happy 5th Birthday Sweet Little Ava!! I am like your mama when I say that it doesn't seem possible that five years have gone by already but I hve an anniversary that proves different!

It was a tough week for your mama, I bet...5 years old AND your first day of Kinder!! Can't wait to hear those stories!!

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....