I came home to this last evening.
At first nothing seemed out of the ordinary. Hot temps, kids in sprinkler, laughter all around. The attire seemed acceptable until I noticed Max's feet.
You see them?
Uh huh, those are his snow boots.
His logic was that his feet would stay dry. Not sure why that was important since the rest of him was soaking wet.
And there was a noticeable sloshing noise when he walked.
So much for that logic.
And this...well, it cracked me up.
If it wasn't acceptable for a 34 year-old, mother-of-two, to strip down in her yard in sweltering heat, I might have joined him.



3 comments:
OMG, the look on Max's face is priceless!
Too funny! Why can't we just get together??
HA!! That's so great he thought it thru and had a great time with it too! :) Jonathan found his boots the other day and demanded to wear them around the house. I don't get it, aren't they hot? Boys!
Post a Comment