Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Trouble

Don't they look like trouble?

Believe me. They are. The one in the sunglasses may look sweet and innocent but she and the male of the group can wreak havoc.

Unless, it's hot, you have ride-on toys and a sprinkler. Oh, and lots of wine. Then, they're manageable.

This was our Saturday night, once the wine kicked in.
Plus, we had the 4 yr old watch the 2 month old, it was perfect.

Suburb bathing for busy parents - it's highly recommended and conserves water.
Just doing our part to save the planet (and our sanity)!
Thanks guys for the fun Saturday night - Sunday morning was little rough, but I just ran through the sprinkler and magically my headache was gone.

1 comment:

{The Tresslers} said...

"Trouble" is being nice! Ahh, what would I do if I didn't have that 4 year old babysitter?? We need weekly wine and sprinkler dates! I couldn't have asked for a better Saturday night out!

Um, and speaking of trouble, where's that fancy new table you promised me??!!