Thursday, July 2, 2009

Superheros

What better way to put an end to a rainy week than to take it on in your superhero cape. This downpour had them SOAKED from head to toe, but they could have cared less.


Some rain/sun dancing by Ava...



And Max just stood in it and laughed his devilish little laugh...see the dimple. Look out.
And then it was all over except the puddle stomping...


Max gave the parting clouds his meanest look. He didn't want the downpour to end.
Sorry dude, but we're all molding here.

2 comments:

{The Tresslers} said...

Max's last pic cracks me up. He truly looks upset. Don't worry dude, the rain isn't going anywhere fast. Looks like a fun time!! Wish we were there to play!

The Witcoski's said...

I cannot wait to do this with my children. So fun. I remember it growing up and I'm sure your kids will too!