I’ve been taking a break from the blog, well , because... I’ve just been too damn busy. Playdates, work, vacations, travel, sleepovers, potty training (successfully free of diapers I might add), birthday party planning and prepping for the first day of school – you see what I mean?We did manage to slow down last week for our annual trek to the Outer Banks. I’ll give you the photo tour. Sit back, relax and enjoy the show.
This is in completely random order and very long...!
Consider yourself warned...



































3 comments:
You got some amazing pics... love the jeep series! The beach trip looks like a success!
Um, can you please take two little 2.5 year olds and work the same potty training magic you used on your 2.5 year old????? PLEASE!!!!
We have been diaper free for two weeks...!!! At night I still put the overnight on, but we have had many dry mornings.
Maybe I should start a service - Potty Nazi for Hire?!?
I'm so sad I missed it. :(
Post a Comment