The last part of our jam packed 4th of July weekend was spent at my alma mater in Happy Valley - Class of 98, thank you very much. We had made plans to meet up with the Bevevino family for lunch at the Creamery and then a stroll around campus.
I spent two summers here working between semesters and never realized how gorgeous the campus is when there are leaves on the trees and everything is green. It is truly beautiful and I forgot how good Creamery ice cream is.
btw - it's been moved and remodeled, however the ice cream is just as good. I would have known this had we visited in the last 6 years, but hey, we've been busy, right?!
Some campus shots...
Ava & Max enjoying ice cream...
But not quite as much as Bryan/Jonathan...this is ice cream binky dipping. Who needs a spoon?
With bellies full of ice cream we stolled to the Lion, Max ran.
Ava and Kristi discussing current events...
Almost there...
And now we hug the Lion!
4 comments:
If they get scholarships, otherwise I was thinking more like "Little Painters". Daddy doesn't do heights anymore. I need someone more "rubbery".
We're home!!!! let's play!!
That looked like a fun trip! I'VE never even met that lion! We may need to road trip up there sometime soon. However, it may be more fun without all the little ones tagging along...
Not so much there, as much as down those stairs and under there. Ahhh...Zeno's...where many, and I mean many an hour was spent.
Ok, I didn't love my butt shot, but the ones of Ava and Max hugging the lion were awesome! Thank you guys for taking the time to meet us and walk all that way!! Turns out Jonathan had a fever that whole day, but was up and bouncing around the next day. Maybe too much binky dipping???
Post a Comment