Ava told me today that she was ready for kindergarten and those of you who know her, know she would totally kick as* with the 5-6 year old set, but what came tonight was beyond anything I could have imagined would come out of her mouth at age 3...
These are the kinds of questions that I thought came later in life when they were reflective teenagers...
NOT AT AGE 3!
Anyway, Ava and I were sitting on the couch watching American Idol tonight (I know...great family programming for the preschool set) and during a commercial she says...
brace yoursleves...
"Why am I Ava?"
"Why am I a girl?"
"Why are you my mommy?"
After at least 5 minutes of complete awe...I responded with a very zen answer about love and the universe, which she thought was great (phew)...for now.
Holy crap...between philosophizing with my preschooler and plucking Max off everything that's 3 ft tall of higher, I am exhausted.
What's next....SATs?????
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Why am I not even a little bit surprised?
Post a Comment