Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The White Stuff


We got some measurable snow here this afternoon and before it changed over to sleet, we got to play outside.
"FINALLY!", according to Ava.
Ava eating it...making a snow angel...

Ava was beyond excited.
Max thought he was, until I made him wear his mittens.
Max before mittens...

Max after mittens...those damn warm mittens.


Ava putting up with Max.

Fine. No friggin mittens.

Ava powered through cold toes and had a blast. Here she is with Max on the sled, forward motion supplied by Daddy.


Here's hoping Sunday's upcoming storm brings us some snowman snow.

We have the perfect pair of mittens for him.

3 comments:

{The Tresslers} said...

Oh, I wish we could have played too!! We got home way too late for that! I'm dying to pull out the sled!! Fingers crossed for some snow man snow for all of us!!

Bryan and Jonathan said...

Plenty of snow in Chicago! I'll try and push some over for ya. Looks like lots of fun!!

The Witcoski's said...

I don't post here often, but I like to linger :-) And I must say that your posts always crack me up! You should write a column for a newspaper...hilarious! I love checking up on your fam - it's too cute!