35 holes and one night of serious arm cramps later, my major planting is done in the front of the house.
Here's the final flower bed...sans mulch. That's another weekend when I'm not planning a 2 day yardsale.
We've been watering the heck out of it for the last couple of weeks and everything seems to be doing well.
Ava and Max went 4-wheelin through the sprinkler this evening. Apparently when you drive through it, it isn't as cold.
At least that's what the 3 year old told me.
Max preferred a dryer ride and rolled on his tractor, no sprinkler required.
Happy Friday!
4 comments:
It looks beautiful!! I need some major advice on our backyard around the patio....you are an expert now!!
Good luck this weekend at the yard sale...I'm sorta disappointed we won't be around to check it out.
Love it! It looks great!
I need yardsale advice...we're hoping to do one of those in the summer. Any tips you have would be much appreciated! I've never done it before!
Ugh...here's my advice. Put all your clothes on a table and everything's $1. Don't spend the time putting prices on it...you'll just sell it for a dollar anyway! Tomorrow is our SuperSale day! Everything must go!
Great advice...I'll take it!
Post a Comment