Ok, so I didn't make enough at the yardsale to get a new kitchen table and chairs.
I made enough to get 4 chairs, no table. We'll have to save up...I'm so good at that.
So good, that tonight at Costco I got Photoshop (I got Elements, because I do have another job).
More on that in a minute...
Here's the landscaping untouched (by Photshop that is)...
Cross that off my list.
Ok, so I loaded Photoshop and played around with one photo...not reading any directions.
Here's the SOOC (Straight out of Camera) shot...
Clearly I need a few lessons...but this could consume countless nights...
Sorry for the short post, but I haven't had dinner and I should be in bed.
2 comments:
Wow, that does make a big difference!! I may just send you a few pictures I took of the girls when they were just born that I know need photoshopped to look better... There's your side business!
Oh, and I love the landscaping with the mulch! It must feel good to have that complete!! In two weekends...I'm going to submerge myself in plants and mulch and garden supplies. Fun.
Post a Comment