Monday, April 7, 2008

Spring Fever


Spring is almost upon us full-time. Between the days of rain and clouds, we do get some days of warm, southern sunshine. And boy, do these two kids love to be outside.

Here's some shots of them last week enjoying our only 60+ day of sunshine.

My toes were oh so happy!


And then I made them stop for a picture. Ava pouted, Max bailed.

This was us sitting out back discussing our dinner options. Grilled cheese is always high on the list.


All Max heard was dinner...

We are working on re-landscaping the front yard and changing the bed shapes.

I will post some pictures of the progress (read: demolition) this week.

2 comments:

{The Tresslers} said...

I would love some more of that sunshine...maybe today we'll get to play outside!!

Can't wait to see the landscaping progress! We are hoping to get some of that done around the patio (I may enlist you in my nursery shopping!!).

Bryan and Jonathan said...

That girl is going to be Trouble when she gets older! :) You can see it in her eyes in the pouting picture - just beautiful.
I'd love to do something to our yard too. Give us some ideas!