That goes double for me...add beer and I'm a goner.
Ava and I started Saturday afternoon with a 2 hour play fest for one of her daycare friends and she moved non-stop and without a nap.
The birthday boy's mom asked if I was staying when we got there.
This was new, I didn't know that was an option?!?
I could hear the ruckus inside. The house was busting at the seams with preschoolers.
Was she mad?
But I stayed and she played, a lot. Here's a pic of her and her friend Rachel just before they ripped the guts out of the Spiderman pinata.
And that was just the adults.
The kids just watched. Only kidding.
Sophia jumped right into the mix and loved having Ava chauffeur her around the yard in the toy Jeep. She's a speed junkie now.
We had a great time and can't wait to see Sophia (and her Mom and Dad) again!
3 comments:
Um, Max, are you cheating on the twins??
LOL...you crack me up! I think they're just going to be friends...this would be a long distance relationship.
Sophia can't stop talking about Ava and "Ax". She also thinks she is famous now that her pictures are on the computer! We all had a great time - thanks for having us!
Post a Comment