I can't stop it.
I have come to the conclusion that when we aren't home during the day, someone, maybe Sadie, sneaks into our house and carries piles of it to the basement.
And there it sits waiting for me, multiplying. I have threatened that everyone will go naked for the day if it doesn't soon get under control.
Two minutes later, Max has smeared something all over his pants and Ava doesn't like the shirt she was wearing, because she doesn't feel like she wants to wear this shirt. Guess what, no one gets anymore clothes today.
I mean come on. I took a load of it down to the washer yesterday and my feet were cold. Did I go and get a fresh clean pair of socks? Of course not, I dug through one of the 5 piles on the floor, found two matching socks and put them on. They were dirty...I didn't care, I didn't have to wash them...today.
You get your allotment (shirt, pants, underwear, socks) in the morning and you better make due and be tidy because, well just because.
That goes for you too Daddy!
And there it sits waiting for me, multiplying. I have threatened that everyone will go naked for the day if it doesn't soon get under control.
Two minutes later, Max has smeared something all over his pants and Ava doesn't like the shirt she was wearing, because she doesn't feel like she wants to wear this shirt. Guess what, no one gets anymore clothes today.
I mean come on. I took a load of it down to the washer yesterday and my feet were cold. Did I go and get a fresh clean pair of socks? Of course not, I dug through one of the 5 piles on the floor, found two matching socks and put them on. They were dirty...I didn't care, I didn't have to wash them...today.
You get your allotment (shirt, pants, underwear, socks) in the morning and you better make due and be tidy because, well just because.
That goes for you too Daddy!
6 comments:
Seriously, I swear it just grows in my dryer! I go down to do 5 loads of wash on the weekend and lo and behold I find my dryer is still full from the week before! I hear ya sister!
Holy moly! I wish that we had a maid just for that purpose, laundry. No such luck.
The madness of it all!!! Arrggghhh!!
The Bain of my existence...
Post a Comment