When we got back home on Sunday and everyone took their required nap, we headed out to get some pumpkins. I won't tell you where we went, but we paid $28 for 3 pumpkins! If your from the area you know exactly where we went. We were obviously a week early for 1/2 price pumpkins!
Max managed to keep his shoes on and walk around touching all of the pumpkins, while Ava and Chris searched for the perfect carving pumpkins.
After a few short minutes of searching (we only had $30), we were back in the car with our plump, stemmed selections.
Ava and I set up camp on the patio and carved the best jack-o-lanterns, ever! I even got to try out a "martha-inspired" pumpkin.
BOO-TIFUL!
2 comments:
Memo and Gigi were a tag team as we held down the fort at Burgundy Dr. while the kids(No I don't mean Ava & Max) were busily plucking hairs from the dog. We loved every minute of our time spent with the grandkids, even the nightly wake up calls. I still don't believe Ava and Max sleep the night through. However, their parents insist that this is so(Just between you and me I believe they just say that so the babysitter bank stays full).
I'd tell the same lies if it meant someone would give me a break for a weekend!!
As for the pumpkins...I love the Martha inspired design and I'm totally stealing that idea for our porch this year! Hoping to see you at "happy hour" again this week!
Post a Comment