Saturday, October 6, 2007

Here goes nothing...

Well after many months of contemplating this, I decided that maybe I would start my own blog. I called it the Adventures of "the two afore mentioned kids" because...well, they are little inquisitive creatures and they facinate me everyday with their new discoveries.

Everyone always asks what they are into, and most days I can recall the latest saying or song, but the old memory isn't what it used to be. It's clogged up with Elmo and Barney lyrics, the location of hidden baby dolls and Thomas trains and forgotten is the load of laundry that is STILL in the washer after three days and the mysterious location of my car keys. I should check the washer!

Sometimes, just maybe, Mommy and Daddy's adventures will get blogged as well. We don't have as many as A&M but...we're tired and not nearly as fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is awesome.. Can we post pics to this site. We have to show off the newly renovated hunting cabin in Horse Valley

Brooke said...

I don't know if you can post or not... Just send me some pics and I can blog it.