The citations and door-off saga finally got the better of him. So rather than move to a different township...
Chris sold his jeep. Yes, that's right, sold it.
Getting 2 kids into the backseat was next to impossible with the top up, unless you were a contortionist. I however, am not.
I suppose the practical side of him took over, but it wasn't nearly as hard or sentimental a goodbye as the red jeep.
He is looking to replace this baby with a new baby, something larger and more beast-like.
Dare I say it...a Grand Wagoneer. Yep, wood paneling and all. I think the new replacement will be short-lived.
He's already cursing warm fall afternoons and the trip back to the beach next summer!
1 comment:
That breaks my heart too, guys. I loved the jeep. It reminded me of simpler times... I especially admired the two of you for using it to it's full potential, babies in the back seat, and all!
Post a Comment